AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Monday, August 13, 2007

Red H¤T Lava - Lava Lamp Timelapse Video

This was tough to shoot b/c of the orientation of the lamp versus the orientation of the camera; see portrait vs. landscape. I guess I could have turned the camera on its side or even rotated the video in post but oh well! Next time I'll make the adjustment. I made another video already but it's similar to this one. ..

By tough to shoot I mean I couldn't get the camera in a position to avoid the hot spots near the bulb. Ultimately I'd like to get the camera a lot lower in the frame so that the bright sections are not as dominant.

I did like the way the light danced and bounced around on the white poster board backdrop. It was the fresh and the funky ;)

While I know there are a million lava lamp videos on YT, I hope mine is at least more interesting than the one I saw the other day...it was just a regular video in some guys room...music was lame :O


Red Hot Lava - Lava Lamp Time Lapse Video - Watch a funny movie here

No comments: