AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Monday, August 27, 2007

(K)night Rider - Night Driving Time Lapse Video

My first night drive but definitely not my last. I was actually planning on going all the way downtown to the state capital but construction on the interstate put me behind schedule, so I had to pull a u-turn instead :(

The hard part is/was showing it to be bright enough in those areas that are not that well lit. So far I have found that it's a lot harder to alter video than it is pictures in terms of exposure. There is a lot less latitude obviously, especially consideing the thriftiness of my equipment. Now I know why prosumer camcorders run in the several thousands of $$.

I think it came out pretty decent. Just have to remember to stay to those places that have a lot of street lights :D


(K)night Rider - Time Lapse Video - Click here for more free videos

No comments: