AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Monday, August 20, 2007

Poolio - Pool TimeLapse Video

This is my daughter and I at our neighborhood pool. This was early in the summer, one of the few times in the early part of the summer where it was not raining.

The opening part where we look like we are doing deep knee bends, I am actually splashing water onto the concrete, trying to subdue a fire ant mound and trail. There was a massive fire ant trail leading to the awning where it just so happened to be a birds nest. I;m not sure if the ants perpetrated the nest but I certainly didn't want them to have a easy time of it. Yes, I hate fire ants! I tried to get some video of them but I did not have a suitable tri-pod with me. In fact this video was shot from our beach towel on top of a picnic table.

I think next year I will invest on an underwater housing for the camera and then go back on a busier day, that would be fun to watch I bet! The only problem is that the housing for this particular camera costs nearly as much as the camera itself! I might just get a housing, suited for another camera but usable with mine. That way I can still do video, I just won't be able to actuate the shutter to take individual pictures.



Poolio - Pool TimeLapse Video - The most amazing bloopers are here

No comments: