AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Rain Rain OMF (On My Face) - Driving Time Lapse Video

This is a driving video on my way to the doctors office in morning rush hour traffic while it was raining. A rare chance to see both as I do not commute nor am I usually on the road when it rains.

This was during the early part of the summer though when it rained nearly everyday for the better part of 2-3 weeks. It was an unusually mild beginning to the summer for us. But not to worry, the heat is here and making up for lost time it would seem. We've had a few days pushing near 100 but thankfully not as many as we might usually have by this time of year!

Maybe more surprising is that I drove all that way and didn't See an accident. Austin has a large number of fender benders it seems whenever it rains. People either drive way too fast or way too slow when it rains here in TX.

I think a night time rain drive would even be more fun to see, 
all the reflections for the lights would be great I think!


Rain Rain OMF (On My Face) - Driving Time Lapse Video - Funny bloopers R us

No comments: