AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Radioactive Popsicle - TimeLapse Video

This was an experiment of sorts. I had no earthly idea how long it would take for these "special" popsicles to melt. I wound up compressing the time of the video which showed nearly a continuous flow of the melting process. I think it turned out really well. I guess I should try it on a much larger scale and then add additional heat to the mix in order to make it even more dramatic.

The popsicle mix? Well if you are familiar with black lights, the solutions used should not be any surprise at all. I guess if you really want to know make a comment and I'll let you know ;)

The next video I did of the same style was actually 4 of them but they did not move around as much as the old mix had dried up and caked the bottom of the pyrex dish...it had much traction...wasn't going to be a whole lot of slipping and sliding there! Oh well :o


Radioactive Popsicle - TimeLapse Video - The best home videos are here

No comments: