AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Thursday, August 9, 2007

For Da Boids - TimeLapse Video

This was a rare treat this summer, to have a nest of barn swallows right outside our back door.

The mother and father must have been quite ambitious as they actually raised 2 litters? There must be a different word for birds as opposed to cats say? Whatever it is I do not know! Perhaps too, the 2 sets of chicks is also normal. Clearly I am not a barn swallow expert!

I also got a fair amount of photographs but I was usually shooting from inside and so the lighting was never very good. Next year I'll set everything up outside and then fire the shutter via remote!!

This is the seconds set of chicks numbering 5. The first set was only 4...only ;)


For Da Boids - Birds Time Lapse Video - The funniest bloopers are right here

No comments: