AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Radioactive Popsicle II - TimeLapse Video

This is a 2nd attempt of Radioactive Popsicle - TimeLapse Video. Originally I wanted to include all 8 'Popsicles' but I was unsure of how they would melt. The first one actually did it pretty fast, I was able to compress the time and it looked like a steady melting process.

For some reason this new batch did not melt as fast. Maybe it was not as hot that day or maybe the time of day which I did it! So I basically had to compress the time twice with this new video. I need to figure out the exact time parameters. I think it's 5 times faster than the original.

I like the way the ice melts though so I've been thinking of a few variations on a theme but I probably won't shoot them anytime soon, that is unless of course I just run out of other ideas!


Radioactive Popsicle II - TimeLapse Video - Amazing videos are here

No comments: