AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ice Cream Headache - Ice Cream Time Lapse Video!

My daughter and I enjoying a bowl of ice cream at the mall. It's a healthy 1 scoop of cookies and cream and I guess @ $2.50 or whatever it was it should be a big scoop!!

Whenever we go to the mall she wants the Chic-fil-a and then the IC afterwards! I can't say as I blame her as I am usually clamoring for the same thing(s). This time around instead of the chicken club sandwich I tried one of their spicy chicken wraps...quite tasty! I highly recommend one if you'd never had one!

Her next favorite part of the mall is the play scape that they have...I got some video of that as well :) Stay tuned for that in weeks to come!


Ice Cream Headache - Ice Cream Time Lapse Video! - Click here for the funniest movie of the week

No comments: