AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dirty Laundry! - Washing Machine Time Lapse Video

You've never seen a load of laundry go so fast! 35minutes of a laundry cycle completed in 2 minutes!

I had to modify the washing machine to be able to run with the top up but I had already done that like a year ago (long story there).

Ok, I've got time. I thought it was a real time waster, to load the entire cycle while the washer just sat there dry. I really wanted to start the water and then add the clothes as it usually takes a good 5 minutes to fill the entire thing. How impatient am I that I can't wait an extra 5 minutes??? Don't answer that ;-)

So a while back I started stuffing a feather duster handle into the slot that contains the safety switch for the lid...all was well and working fine for several months until I jammed the handle in there too hard one day and it busted the switch :-(

So I had to tie some electrical tape around the switch so that the washer could run at all...needless to say it is not the safest washing machine in the neighborhood but it sure came in handy for the video!


Dirty Laundry! - Washing Machine Time Lapse Video - Click here for more amazing videos

No comments: