AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Saturday, September 8, 2007

The time I went to 5 Walgreen's in 2 Hours....No, I was not robbing them! - Driving Time Lapse Video

I really did drive to 5 different Walgreen's in just over 2 hours. Was I looking for a strategic balm or ointment? No! Nor was I robbing them or looking for clearance items.

I actually do a little mystery shopping on the side. You've heard them advertised on the radio...earn $$ and keep merchandise...yada, yada, yada. Believe me, it's not all it's cut out to be. By the time you have to study the shop, do the shop, and write up the shop, and buy gas you are working for dirt cheap...most likely less than min. wage in some cases! It's more of a hobby to get me out of the house I think!

But anyway this was a Sunday afternoon, I got a little procrastination action happening and I managed to have this many shops due that day!

Funny thing is that I looked in my TLV folder and there is another segment! I think this video only show 4 different stops...but oh well! You get the idea!


The Time I Went To 5 Walgreen's In 2 Hours....Driving Time Lapse - For more funny videos, click here

No comments: