AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Where's Waldomart - Time Lapse Video

This is by all accounts a trial run. I kind of figured at some point I'd get busted bringing a camera inside of Wal-mart and "rolling tape" but no one ever noticed! I thought for sure the cashier would see the camera as she was only 1 foot from the thing when she placed some bags in my cart!!

It was an actual shopping trip though, and that's why I am twisting and turning so much. I have to remember that any little movement is amplified 10 fold on the time lapse video.

Another funny thing I wanted to try is mounting the camera on my daughter's big wheel :)
I thought that would make for some interesting perspectives.

So here we are, screaming through Wal-mart like a bat our of heck!


Where's Waldomart - A Shopping Trip @ Wal-Mart TimeLapse Video - Funny videos are here

No comments: