AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Sunday, July 8, 2007

¹²³ Roving Clouds ³²¹


This was our first day at the pool this summer or close to it anyway. We've had a super wet summer thus far, it has rained like 70% of the days in the last month I beleive. So this sunny day was a nice reprieve. Funny thing is, we haven't been back since due to weather or health issues.


Gorgeous morning, great clouds, fun video to watch over time lapse...can you imagine how boring it would be without the time lapse :-)




Roving Clouds - Time Lapse Video - Watch the top videos of the week here

-----------------------------------------------------------
EDIT 07/09/07

  • Sombody gave me 'guff' over the effects I did in this video, and of course I care what people think for some strange reason, so I recut the video. This time I did it without any special effects, outside of the titles and watermark. Enjoy :-)

No comments: