AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Obey Your Fast - Time Lapse Video

Another driving video, this one has a twist compared to the Blockbuster Blitzkrieg entry. But like the Blockbuster Blitzkrieg, since it has lots of movement, Youtube was not very kind to me on the transcoding. It's a lot better than Blockbuster Blitzkrieg though as far as the pixelation is concerned.

I think the driving videos are one of the most interesting subjects though, a 15 minute ride to the store turns out to be a 50 second clip and usually has loads to visual candy to look at. I foresee doing lots of them just for that reason but the hard part will be keeping them interesting. over the long haul.

This one is actually 2 clips with a twist, hopefully you'll be able to recognize the twist! And I'll try to upload the myspace version but as of right now I keep getting an error...big surprise.


Obey Your Fast - Time Lapse Driving Video - Watch more amazing videos here

No comments: